In the mid-18th Century 25 serfs and 5 cotter house were in Röjtök. They were owned by the Felsőbüki Nagy family. The quotation dates from 1799, the estate is the "jewel in the form of storey mansion."In the XVI. Century the Castle only consisted of ground-floor building, built on the estate Nagyerdő with area of 3,414 cadastral jutaro. In 1750 it was rebuilt in a romantic and classical style castle.